Sunday, June 24, 2012

Old Frames into Monogram Wall Decor

Supper Easy & no need for instructions!

Find an old frame you don't care anything about & turn it into something that you will hold dear :)
I used a green(pistachio) & leather brown colors for my project. I also used a silk & felt flower embellishments that I already had here.

The only thing I had to add that I didn't have was the small letters & numbers.




Spray painted my "L" first.


As the L was drying, I removed the back of the frame, the steel tree.



Then headed out to paint my background(the back of the frame).


After drying for about 30 minutes, it was ready to assemble!




You can use flat stick on letters, but personally I love the 3D effect :)




And there you have it! Not perfect, but good enough to hang on the wall & I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment